Get Connected to Your RealSelf
- Inviting the community to come join Collective Guided Weekly Meditation sessions at the Hindu Society of NE Florida for 45 mins covering established meditative practices, followed by 15 minute of sharing experiences and discussion on spiritual topics. Open & Free For All
- Welcoming all age groups from beginners to advanced meditators to come participate in these sessions that give extensive focus to channel our prana (life force) and breath work while activating our inner strength and potential.
- The vibrations from collective practices are very powerful which can bring rapid healing and positive results. To succeed in current times we need greater mental focus, and create higher awareness to balance our mind, body, and soul. Going inwards, meditative practices activates our perception, outlook, and actions which truly leads to peace, manifestation, and fulfillment.
- During these sessions we will also be inviting several advanced teachers with their perspectives, teachings and techniques to provide maximum benefit to attendees.
- This is a volunteer effort, not affiliated with any particular religious group, only conducted with pure intent of sharing knowledge and expanding the community's harmony and wellbeing.
Date & Time
Weekly on Saturday
Sep 03, 2022 through Sep 28, 2024
1:45PM - 3:15PM
Hindu Society of North East - 4968 GREENLAND ROAD, Jacksonville, FL, 32258 4968 GREENLAND ROAD Jacksonville 32258 FL US
Health & Wellness St Augustine Fernandina San Marco University Julington Bartram Mandarin Southside Beaches Nocatee